1. It is a long holiday – Friday through Monday
2. I eat chocolates without feeling guilty after all I did not buy them the Rabbit did
3. I get to watch Ten Commandments again – never gets tired of it.
4. Guyanese Annual Tea – you get some real decadent treats promptly served by willing volunteers. You get to feel special for a day. Mostly the men do the serving and it’s great seeing men with trays playing nice.
5. I dream of flying kites on the sea wall.
Happy Easter and may the Force be with you.